AIM
thougar

Alien Explores Earth Alien Explores Earth

good effort.

I rather liked this. good effort!

=PARANOID= =PARANOID=

...

Great film, But I've a question. Were' the phrases taken from the Thief series?

Animation was good, It was pretty funny and about the right length for the joke. good on ya =)

Z For Undead Intro Z For Undead Intro

...

Too short, and the file is huge considering how short the animation is... Good work with the graphics though. I'd like to see a finished version

Cursor Mayhem Cursor Mayhem

Not bad

A good attempt at one of these games, they're the sort of thing i like to play on my wii. It would be better to see a level selector though, or restarting levels you've failed on... hell, even 3 lives would be easier!

Penboy responds:

Having this game on the Wii is a good idea :D
Penboy

True Or False True Or False

Not good

Some of the questions are a little elitist for even the most intelligent general knowledge expert. if you keep pressing skip you still get the pass mark, at one point messing around i got 30 correct answers and 8 incorrect with 120% pass :\

also I'm pretty sure that maths question 10+2x10=120 is true, not false, unless you're taking the answer from a calculator, which does all the calculations at once (which is why people have to use the brackets in calculator formulas)

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

shown on scifi!

the british television channel 'sci fi' has put this submission on their site and advertised you on the television like 5 minutes ago! its a good game and lucky you!

JackKnifed JackKnifed

Fuck Me! I'm all Outta Enemas!

This song is better than Slipknot! I shown this to my m8s ad they all love it! Get yourself Found! With music liekthis you could make some $$$